Acupressure Workbook (pdf)
- 30 potent acupressure points locations
- 45 clear anatomical line drawings
- Illustrations to draw the 12 meridians
- Space to write in source points, alarm points and yu points
- Each of the 12 meridians with space to write in the most important points for each meridian
Learn by Coloring the Points & Meridians
Discover 30 acupressure points for self-treatment and for using acupressure therapy.
Each of the 12 meridians are presented with space to write in the most important points for each meridian pathway.
After showing each meridian, the booklet provides body illustrations to draw each of the meridian pathways. The booklet also has space to write in each of the source points, alarm points, and yu points on the illustrations provided.
This workbook is a practical learning tool for students to learn the acupressure points and meridians – a great home study tool for those interested in healing including Massage Therapists, Reflexologists, Shiatsu practitioners, bodyworkers, somatic therapists and educators.
30 Page Illustrated Workbook