Acupressure Weight Loss
For Appetite Control
Muscle Tone & Relaxation
Contains 12 Weight Loss Techniques
Plus Weight Loss Point Illustrations
Running Time: 45 minutes
The Acupressure Weight Loss and body image audio program provides an easy daily routine to balance your metabolism, appetite and body’s energy system.
Dieting alone is not enough. By working on your body – through gentle stretches, deep breathing and self-massage on the acupressure points – you can transform your metabolism, eating imbalances, and cravings.
Deep Breathing, Easy Stretches & Self-Massage
This audio program guides you to gently stretch and move your body, which stimulates acupressure weight loss points. The program guides you to do 12 weight loss techniques, which activate the most important parts of your body for balancing your appetite, digestion, and elimination. This weight loss and body image audio program offers an effective approach to losing weight using three natural modalities:
– Deep Breathing Exercises relax and calm you, gathering healing energy for reducing stress and improving your digestion.
– Movement Stretches stimulate circulation in your abdominal area, regulating your appetite.
– Self-Acupressure on key digestive points, increase your body’s awareness, decrease your food cravings, and balance your appetite through self-massage.
One of these twelve techniques, for instance, presses an acupressure point in your lower abdomen to increase the strength and function of your intestines. This point (CV 6) alone can enable you to lose weight by stimulating your body’s energy to eliminate properly. By practicing this routine twice daily, you’ll have less stress, better appetite balance, and a greater sense of wellness.
Dieting alone is not enough as an effective weight-loss program. Focusing on a specific diet with less calories and more fiber is excellent for temporarily losing weight, but does not get at the causes of food addictions, obsessions, yearnings and carvings. People can lose weight on low-calorie diets, but they tend to gain it back.
The Role of Stress: Being under stress worsens eating disorders. This audio program reduces stress and is easy to practice. In less than a half-hour, practicing once or twice a day, these twelve weight loss techniques can transform your metabolism, appetite, and change your eating disorders.
How Acupressure Weight Loss Works
The postures, movements, and stretches in this program activate specific acupressure points to release the flow of healing energy through the Stomach and Spleen Meridians. This energy flow balances your appetite, digestive system, and compulsive urges to eat.
Acupressure Therapy is also effective for healing your body’s self-image and restoring trust in its awareness. The nature of giving yourself Acupressure enables you to be more in touch with your body, and the messages it’s sending you. Acupressure points release tension, stress, and energy blockages, which cultivates greater awareness and a profound, natural wisdom for developing a natural intuition about when and what to eat.
The 12 Weight Loss Techniques of the Acupressure Weight Loss Program
- Belly Breathing – for relieving stress and regaining full body awareness
- Upholding the Sky – for rejuvenation and balancing your appetite
- Digestive Balancing Acupressure touch at the base of your rib cage
- Lower Back Rub – good for the kidneys, your vitality and lower back
- Bamboo in the Wind – reduces fat along your side handles
- Hip Rotations – for reducing frustration and losing weight in your hips
- Whole Body Rotations – reduces belly fat and tones the abdominal muscles
- Spring Up – Stretches the legs and sciatic nerve; promotes a longer life
- Salutation to the Sun – compresses and benefits your abdominal organs
- Massage Ear Appetite & Stomach Points – uses Auricular Therapy
- Knee Embrace – for lower backache, gas, and better elimination
- Sea of Energy (CV 6) benefits all abdominal organs, especially the colon.
These 12 Weight Loss Techniques – when practiced two times a day, are good for appetite control, better abdominal muscle tone, and promotes deep relaxation.