Acupressure Face Lift
Beauty Workbook (pdf)
This 32-page Instructional Acupressure Face Lift Booklet includes:
- How Acupressure works to lift the facial wrinkles
- 40 Acupressure points to increase beauty and create better health
- 10 Facial Exercises and self-acupressure to restore facial vibrancy
- Facial Techniques for preventing a double chin and jaw problems
- How to relieve acne, sinus blockage, and TMJ
- 20 photos plus 5 line drawings of acupressure beauty points
Tension, stress and fatigue are main contributors to frown lines, creases and wrinkles. They collect around acupressure points and eventually form an energy blockage, which inhibits proper circulation. Both breathing exercises and acupressure relax muscular tension and balance the vital life forces of the body.
Each Acupressure Face Lift technique naturally presses acupressure points and gently stretches the facial tissue, releasing tension so energy and blood can circulate freely.
Face Lift guidelines and suggestions include how to treat the skin when pressing the points, how to use your hands, the proper timing and the role of smiling and deep relaxation.
Learn to work on the temples, eyes, and bridge of the nose, lower eye ridge, bagging areas of the eyes, the sunburst lines, and 40 specific facial acupressure points. Also learn how to create a relaxing environment for practicing the Acupressure Face Lift for both personal and professional use.