Basic Acupressure (pdf)
Extraordinary Vessels & Acupressure Point Formulas
- Introducing Acupressure Energy Balancing
- Acupressure Point Location for 30 points
- Extraordinary Channels & Points
- Master Points & Anchor Point
- Quick Acupressure Formulas & Uses
- Face Reading & Basic Pulse Reading
- Acupressure Treatment Preparation
- Special Acupressure Recipes
Point Treatment Guide
This Asian Bodywork Therapy (ABT) booklet contains the ancient principles of traditional Chinese medicine applied hands-on, how to work with healing energy, how acupressure works for energy balancing, practice a healing energy visualization and a Hara breathing meditation.
Learn Acupressure Assessment Procedures such as pulse reading and face reading, an intro to the meridians and styles of Acupressure, how to find and feel over 40 points and how to work with the four pairs of Extraordinary Points, showing two sets of flow patterns for each pair of Extraordinary Channels.
For Acupressure Practitioner Training
Discover Special Acupressure Master Points, a list of the Acupressure energy gates, Acupressure tonic points, anchor points and calming points.
Booklet Features: Presents dietary balancing, and acupressure guidelines on how to prepare for an acupressure session. Obtain special point recipe formulates such as a Calming Acupressure Flow, Acupressure Vitality Recipe, Acupressure Immune Boosting Points, and a Women’s Balancing Acupressure Point Treatment.
- Illustrates over 45 points
- 8 energy balancing channels
- 36 anatomical line drawings
Contains 45 points in 36 drawings; 72-page booklet