I have been teaching acupressure to children ages 6 to 8 years old recently. I am excited to teach them information that’s practical to heal themselves for the rest of their lives.
Healthy children with joyous, abundant energy.
(INSERT POINTS FOR POWER CLIP HERE)
Many kids are living in a stressful world without enough quality attention, love, acknowledgment, good boundaries, and personal trustworthy interaction. This commonly leads to children’s behavioral disorders and learning problems. I must say bluntly, most kids’ needs are unsupported; they eat junk foods causing them to be ungrounded and hyper, distinctive of ADD and ADHD.
Acupressure’s healing touch can have a significant role in treating ADD, ADHD, dyslexia and other learning disorders. Acupressure offers children healthy contact to release their stress and balance their energy. The energy imbalances and fears a child carries can create learning problems. Acupressure’s trustworthy contact, along with good exercise and affirming children, can make a tremendous difference in their lives. Adults with learning disorders can also benefit from these points. (Read more)
Mental & Emotional Healing: If you, a friend or relative has difficulty concentrating, or has racing thoughts – practice the following simple acupressure routine 2 to 3 times daily for several weeks, breathing slowly and deeply while holding the points to discover the full benefits.
This Acupressure Formula (presented previously on my blog) relieves stress, headaches, mental distress, anxiety, overwhelm, depression, racing thoughts, ADD, ADHD, and mental health disorders. This article uses the same acupressure formula for calming and balancing children, which can relieve a child’s headaches, racing thoughts, anxiety, stress and hormonal imbalances.
Acupressure Mental Balancing Steps – Increases Clarity & Calmness
1. Hold GV 20 with GV 24.5: Place your right hand on the Hundred Meeting Point (GV 20 on the top of your head) and your left hand at the Third Eye Point (GV 24.5). Close your eyes and breathe deeply for about two minutes.
2. Touch GV 20 with CV 17: Move your left hand to the Sea of Tranquility (CV 17, located at the center of the breastbone). Continue to breathe deeply for a minute.
3. Meditate on Breathing Deeply: Rest your hands, one over the other in your lap, palms facing up. Close your eyes. Let your shoulders relax down. Make your breath slow, even and deep.
ACUPRESSURE REFERENCES – For going further:
- Acupressure for Emotional Healing: Learn Point Formulas, Self-Healing Routines, and Healing Affirmations. Contains 307 pages and 400 illustrations.
- Touching Emotions: An instructional DVD for health professionals and massage therapists interested in using acupressure for emotional healing and trauma, check-out .
- Self-Healing Pack provides stress relief and emotional healing techniques for those that want to heal themselves through guided instructional DVDs, CD, and an illustrated book.