Self-Care Healing Resources
By Michael Reed Gach, Ph.D.
- Acu-Yoga: How Yoga Postures Therapeutically Stimulate Points
- Acupressure’s Potent Points: A to Z Self-Care for Common Complaints
- Acupressure Pain Relief
- Acupressure for Lovers: The Secrets of Touch for Increasing Intimacy
- Acupressure for Emotional Healing: A Self-Care for Trauma, Stress, and Common Emotional Imbalances
- Greater Energy at Your Fingertips
- Acu-Face Lift by Michael Reed Gach
- Meridians, Five Elements & Assessment Forms by Michael Reed Gach
- Acupressure Pain Relief by Michael Reed Gach
- Acupressure Workbook by Michael Reed Gach
- Basic Acupressure by Michael Reed Gach
INSTRUCTIONAL ACUPRESSURE DVDs
- Acu-Yoga: Flexibility and Stress Relief Instructional Exercises
- Acupressure for Lovers: How to Enhance Sexuality & Intimacy
- Acupressure Stress Relief: For Easing Headaches, Neck and Shoulder Tension
- Touching Emotions: Acupressure Therapy
- Less Stress: Acupressure and Qi Gong Breathing Exercises
- Zen Shiatsu: Traditional Asian Bodywork Therapy Instruction
- Acupressure Point Reference Chart: Illustrating all 360 Acupressure points (Includes a Self-Care Point Recipe Booklet)
- Chinese Acupuncture Chart
About Michael Reed Gach, Ph.D.
Michael’s seven books, CDs, and instructional videotapes have sold over a half million copies bringing hands-on healing to thousands. Michael Gach is the author of the best selling book Acupressure’s Potent Points (Bantam Books), Acu-Yoga, The Bum Back Book, Greater Energy, Arthritis Relief, Acupressure for Lovers, and Acupressure for Emotional Healing (Bantam Books).
Gach has appeared on hundreds of radio and television shows. He has produced over forty instructional booklets, audiotapes and videotapes featured in his Healing Resources mail order catalog.
Michael Gach is the originator of Acu-Yoga, a self-healing system of exercises that integrates the knowledge of two ancient methods of health maintenance, Acupressure and Yoga. Increased effectiveness results from combining these two powerful forms of holistic healing. In 1997, Sounds True produced a comprehensive five-cassette Acu-Yoga Audio Package narrated by Gach. A year later, the Acupressure Institute produced a three part video series on Acu-Yoga.
Michael Reed Gach received a B.A. degree from Immaculate Heart College in Social Relations and a Ph.D. from Columbia Pacific University in Health and Human Services. Michael also received advanced acupressure training from Ron and Iona Teeguarden, Traditional Chinese Medicine from Frank Chung, and training in Zen Shiatsu from Japanese Zen Priest Reuho Yamada.
Michael Reed Gach, Ph.D. is an excellent, inspiring teacher who combines a friendly, warm, accessible teaching style with precise technical skill. Through his thirty-five years of experience, his groundbreaking self-treatment techniques have brought pain relief and healing to thousands of people.