This fully illustrated Thai Massage home study instructional booklet shows over 85 traditional Thai Massage techniques. The booklet is organized into 5 sections for working on people:
- Sitting Thai Massage for relieving chronic shoulder and neck tension; a great way to start a Thai Massage therapy session and can be applied to working in the chair.
- Side Thai Massage good during pregnancy, after abdominal surgery, and for relieving side stitches, gas pains, and general frustration
- Back Thai Massage is the core of a Thai Massage treatment for relieving chronic muscular tension. Learn to relieve lower back tension, sciatic pain, sexual disorders such as low sexual desire, and prevent leg cramps
- Facial Thai Massage for greater beauty, reducing facial wrinkles, look better, and relieve neck pain
- Shiatsu & Thai Leg Stretches for relieving lower back, pelvic pain, sciatica, and stiff legs