A Guided Self-Healing Program
Integrating Acupressure & Gentle Yoga
Narrated by Michael Reed Gach, Ph.D.
Routines for counteracting Stress & Cultivating Deep Relaxation
- An Easy Stress Relief Break (sitting)
- Shoulder & Neck Tension Relief (sitting)
- Tranquility Point Meditation (sitting)
- Acu-Yoga Stress Relief (lying down)
- Guided Deep Relaxation (lying down)
Stress, according to traditonal Chinese medicine, depletes the vital energy stored in the kidneys and weakens the immune system. Stress Relief provides techniques to nournish the kidneys and counteract stress.
Learn self-acupressure, deep breathing, and gentle stretches to feel more relaxed and enhance the quality of your life in as little as five minutes a day.
|Item # EA203 (mp3)
Item # A203